Meridian Idaho Attractions
Armor Restoration is a locally owned and operated mold damage, fire damage, and water damage restoration company. Our team of locals at Armor Restoration have put together what we feel are the best things to do in Meridian, ID. Whether you’re here for a visit or new to the area we’ve outlined the 12 best things to do, right here, in Meridian, ID. All that’s left to do is, get out and have some fun!
1. Roaring Springs – Roaring Springs Water Park
Located at 400 West Overland Rd, Meridian, ID 83642. With pools, a lazy river, and plenty of water slides to choose from, Roaring Springs is the place to be for summer fun.
2. Wahooz Family Fun Zone – Wahooz Family Fun Zone
Located at 1385 S. Blue Marlin Ln, Meridian ID 83642. From mini golf, arcade, laser tag, rides, go-karts, to a climbing wall, Wahooz has something for everyone.
3. Vertical View- https://g.page/VerticalView?share
Located at 1334 E Bird Dog Dr. Meridian, ID 83642. Vertical View is an indoor rock climbing gym.
4. Meridian Lanes – https://g.page/MeridianLanes?share
Located at 324 S Meridian Rd, Meridian, ID 83642. Meridian Lanes is a great place to go for a game of Bowling.
5. The Village at Meridian – The Village at Meridian
Located at 3597 E Monarch Sky Ln #225, Meridian, ID 83646. For all you shoppers, The Village is an outdoor mall with lots to choose from. Including great restaurants and a movie theater. In the winter there is an outdoor ice rink with ice skate rentals.
6. Children’s museum of idaho – Children’s Museum of Idaho
Located at 790 S Progress Ave, Meridian, ID 83642. Best for children under 12, Your child is sure to love the interactive play at the Children’s Museum of Idaho.
7. Pickleball – Settlers Park – Settlers Park
Located at 3245 N Meridian Rd 83646. Pickleball is quickly becoming one of the most popular activities. Settlers Park has several courts to choose from. There are also tennis courts, a splash pad, and a playground for the kids.
8. Meridian Speedway – Meridian Speedway
Located at 335 S Main St. #2971, Meridian, ID 83642. The races happen mostly on Saturday nights. From demo derbies to street stock racing, get out and see some cars at Meridian Speedway.
9. Independence Indoor Shooting –Independence Indoor Shooting
Located at 2749 E Gala Ct, Meridian, ID 83642. From .22 Cal to .50 BMG, bring your own gun or rent one when you get there.
10. Lake View Golf Club – https://g.page/LakeviewGCIdaho?share
Located at 4200 W Talamore Blvd, Meridian, ID. If you’ve got the time, be sure and schedule a tee time at Lake View Golf Club.
11. Escape From Mystery Manor – https://g.page/EscapeMysteryManor?share
Located at 2959 S. Meridian Rd, Meridian, ID. Escape rooms are a fun change of pace. Bring a group of friends or make it a date night.
12. Fishing Ponds – Fuller Park Julius M. Kleiner Memorial Park Settlers Park
You can fish in many of the parks in the area. Places like:
- Fuller Park located at 3761 W Park Creek Dr, Meridian, ID 83642.
- Julius M. Kleiner Memorial Park located at 1900 N Records Ave, Meridian, ID 83642.
- Settlers Park located at 3245 N. Meridian Rd, Meridian, ID 83646.
These all have fishing ponds where you can catch bluegill, rainbow trout, and bass.